Evening Campus Student Scholarship
In celebration of our recently completed campus expansion, Grand Canyon University is offering scholarships for adult students in evening programs. Now, your education and career goals are even more accessible! This unique scholarship program includes:
- 20% scholarship off tuition for your degree program*
- Complimentary reserved parking
- Full access to our vibrant campus
- 26 dining locations
- Meet just one night a week
- Industry expert instructors
- Academic support you need to excel
- Small class size to promote collaboration
Evening bachelor's, master's and doctoral programs available in healthcare, business, technology, education and more.
Please join us for a free information session on July 22, 2021.
Experience GCU Campus Life
Join our community of on-campus students and gain complete access to libraries, computer labs, meeting facilities and more. Grand Canyon University's vibrant 275-acre Phoenix campus features the 7,000-seat GCU Arena, the beautiful Lopes Way promenade with a wide variety of fan-favorite dining options, and the one-of-a-kind 6,000-seat soccer stadium. Students enjoy various worship and mission opportunities, NCAA Division I athletic events and breathtaking theatrical and musical productions.
We've pulled out all the stops to make campus more inviting than ever. Here's a brief taste of the GCU life you'll experience when you join us on campus:
Enrolling in Evening Campus Programs at Grand Canyon University represents a positive next step in achieving your career goals. GCU offers a wide variety of bachelor's, master's and doctoral degree programs that can position you for increased compensation, promotions and more. These programs are available during the evening on our main Phoenix campus this fall.
* This scholarship is for GCU Main Campus Evening Programs only and is only valid if you remain continuously enrolled in your program; Master of Divinity, Master of Science in Nursing: Acute Care Nurse Practitioner with an Emphasis in Adult-Gerontology, Master of Science in Nursing: Family Nurse Practitioner, Advanced Practice Nursing Programs and Certificates excluded from scholarship.