OnPulse With GCU is a complimentary professional development program designed to increase employee retention and develop staff skill sets that positively impact patient experiences, quality and safe care, and internal team culture.
OnPulse presenters are highly qualified, experienced professionals who possess specialized skills and knowledge to coach, mentor and inform on various topics. Our subject-matter experts share valuable insight, innovative ideas and critical issues relevant to healthcare communities.
Grand Canyon University is currently offering regularly scheduled live webinars covering various trending topics. These sessions are offered at no cost and are open to anyone in healthcare. Recent sessions include topics on public health, stress/PTSD and self care, social determinants of health, generational diversity and workplace conflict management with a focus on bullying.
We are also able to offer customized webinars or in-person sessions to our established healthcare partners. These sessions can be designed with the specific needs of your organization in mind.
For information on future open webinars or for details on creating a custom session for your staff, please fill out the contact form below.
General Topic Areas
- Nursing Career Path Development
- Mental Health/Self Care
- Public Health
- Change Management
- Managing a Diverse Workplace
- Generational Diversity
- Employee Engagement and Retention
- Conflict Management
- Social Determinants of Health
Past OnPulse Sessions
See recent topics our experts have discussed with other organizations and facilities.
- Custom Session for a CHEC Partner: Employee Retention & Engagement
- Custom Session for a CHEC Partner: Clinical Ladder Progression
- Open Session: Social Determinants of Health
- Open Session: Public Health, Telehealth and COVID-19 Strategies